Category 5e FTP. 24 gauge, 4 pair, shielded, solid bare copper conductors. Supports 2.5 Gbit/s up to 328ft, tested to 350MHz. ETL Verified. Supports 4PPoE/PoE++. Riser (CMR) fire safety rated. UL Certified.
Performance & Specs
- 24 gauge, 4 twisted pairs, solid bare copper conductors
- Aluminum & mylar foil shield w/ drain wire (F/UTP)
- Standard TIA/EIA conductor colors
- 1000BASE-T and 2.5GBASE-T up to 328 feet, sweep tested to 350MHz
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568.2-D (2018), ISO/IEC 11801-1, IEC 61156-5 (Edition 2.1)
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af/at/bt (PoE, PoE+, & 4PPoE/PoE++)
Time Saving Features
- Proprietary winding technology and massive payout hole combine to eliminate kinks and tangles as wire is pulled out of the box
- Reinforced handles, super-strong cardboard, and a water resistant coating ensure that the box can withstand a lot of abuse
- Rip cord makes it easy to remove the outer jacket when terminating.
- Jacket printing contains contains re-order part number, spec, ratings, and UL information.
- Foot markers indicate precisely how much wire has been used and how much is remaining.
- Riser (CMR) fire safety rating for installation in walls and risers (between floors) in both residential and commercial buildings.
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.