Category 6 UTP. 23 gauge, 4 pair, unshielded, solid bare copper conductors w/ spline. Supports 5 Gbit/s up to 328ft, 10 Gbit/s up to 180ft, tested to 600MHz. ETL Verified. Supports 4PPoE/PoE++. Riser (CMR) fire safety rated. UL Certified.
Performance & Specs
- 23 gauge, 4 twisted pairs, solid bare copper conductors w/ spline
- Unshielded (U/UTP)
- Standard TIA/EIA conductor colors
- 1000BASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, and 5GBASE-T up to 328 feet, 10GBASE-T up to 180 feet, sweep tested to 600MHz
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568.2-D (2018), ISO/IEC 11801-1, IEC 61156-5 (Edition 2.1)
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af/at/bt (PoE, PoE+, & 4PPoE/PoE++)
Time Saving Features
- Proprietary winding technology and massive payout hole combine to eliminate kinks and tangles as wire is pulled out of the box.*
- Reinforced handles, super-strong cardboard, and a water resistant coating ensure that the box can withstand a lot of abuse.*
- Rip cord makes it easy to remove the outer jacket when terminating.
- Jacket printing contains contains re-order part number, spec, ratings, and UL information.
- Foot markers indicate precisely how much wire has been used and how much is remaining.
*Not applicable to items packaged on spools or in coil packs
- Riser (CMR) fire safety rating for installation in walls and risers (between floors) in both residential and commercial buildings.
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.