Category 6 FTP. 24 gauge, 4 pair, shielded, solid bare copper conductors w/ spline & inner jacket. Supports 5 Gbit/s up to 328ft, 10 Gbit/s up to 180ft, tested to 400MHz. ETL Verified. Supports PoE+. Direct burial & UV rated.
Performance & Specs
- 24 gauge, 4 twisted pairs, solid bare copper conductors w/ spline
- Aluminum & mylar foil shield (F/UTP)
- Gel filled inner jacket & UV resistant outer jacket
- Standard TIA/EIA conductor colors
- 1000BASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, and 5GBASE-T up to 328 feet, 10GBASE-T up to 180 feet, sweep tested to 400MHz
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568.2-D (2018), ISO/IEC 11801-1, IEC 61156-5 (Edition 2.1)
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af/at (PoE & PoE+)
Time Saving Features
- Jacket printing contains contains re-order part number, spec, ratings, and UL information.
- Foot markers indicate precisely how much wire has been used and how much is remaining.
- Direct Burial rated for underground installation without conduit.
- UV rated for direct exposure to sunlight in outdoor applications.
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.