16 gauge 2 conductor speaker cable, featuring 26 strand oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors. Plenum (CL3P) fire safety rated. UL Listed.
Performance & Specs
- 16 AWG, 2 conductor speaker cable
- 26 strand, oxygen-free copper conductors
- Red and Black colored conductor insulation
- Suitable for any low voltage application that requires stranded 16 gauge wire with 2 conductors
Time Saving Features
- Proprietary winding technology and massive payout hole combine to eliminate kinks and tangles as wire is pulled out of the box.*
- Reinforced handles, super-strong cardboard, and a water resistant coating ensure that the box can withstand a lot of abuse.*
- Rip cord makes it easy to remove the outer jacket when terminating.
- Jacket printing contains contains re-order part number, spec, ratings, and UL information.
- Foot markers indicate precisely how much wire has been used and how much is remaining.
*Not applicable to items packaged on spools or in coil packs
- Plenum (CL3P) fire safety rating for installation in walls, risers (between floors), and plenums in both residential and commercial applications.
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.
Download Spec Sheet Download
Operating Temperature 75°C
Max. Operating Voltage 300v
Material Low-smoke Flame Retardant Polyvinyl Chloride (LSFRPVC)
Outer Diameter 5.1mm
Gauge 16 AWG
Strand Count 26
Material Oxygen Free Copper
Colors Red, Black
Insulation Low-smoke Flame Retardant Polyvinyl Chloride (LSFRPVC)
Available Colors Black and White
Available Lengths 100ft, 250ft, 500ft, and 1000ft