10 gauge 2 conductor speaker cable, featuring 105 strand oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors. Plenum (CL3P) fire safety rated. UL Listed.
Performance & Specs
- 10 AWG, 2 conductor speaker cable
- 105 strand, oxygen-free copper conductors
- Red and Black colored conductor insulation
- Suitable for any low voltage application that requires stranded 10 gauge wire with 2 conductors
Time Saving Features
- Proprietary winding technology and massive payout hole combine to eliminate kinks and tangles as wire is pulled out of the box
- Reinforced handles, super-strong cardboard, and a water resistant coating ensure that the box can withstand a lot of abuse
- Rip cord makes it easy to remove the outer jacket when terminating.
- Jacket printing contains contains re-order part number, spec, ratings, and UL information.
- Foot markers indicate precisely how much wire has been used and how much is remaining.
- Plenum (CL3P) fire safety rating for installation in walls, risers (between floors), and plenums in both residential and commercial applications.
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.