18 gauge 2 conductor speaker cable, featuring 16 strand oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors. General Purpose (CL3) fire safety rated. UL Listed.
Performance & Specs
- 18 AWG, 2 conductor speaker cable
- 16 strand, oxygen-free copper conductors
- Red and Black colored conductor insulation
- Suitable for any low voltage application that requires stranded 18 gauge wire with 2 conductors
Time Saving Features
- Proprietary winding technology and massive payout hole combine to eliminate kinks and tangles as wire is pulled out of the box
- Reinforced handles, super-strong cardboard, and a water resistant coating ensure that the box can withstand a lot of abuse
- Rip cord makes it easy to remove the outer jacket when terminating.
- Jacket printing contains contains re-order part number, spec, ratings, and UL information.
- Foot markers indicate precisely how much wire has been used and how much is remaining.
- General Purpose (CL3) fire safety rating for installation in walls and risers (between floors) in residential buildings and in walls in commercial buildings.
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.
Download Spec Sheet Download
Operating Temperature 75°C
Max. Operating Voltage 300v
Material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Outer Diameter 4.0mm
Gauge 18 AWG
Strand Count 16
Material Oxygen Free Copper
Colors Red, Black
Insulation Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Available Colors Black and White
Available Lengths 500ft