22 gauge 4 conductor solid alarm wire, featuring solid bare copper conductors. General Purpose (CL3) fire safety rated. UL Listed.
Performance & Specs
- 22 AWG, 4 conductor alarm wire
- Solid oxygen-free copper conductors
- Red, Black, White, and Green colored conductor insulation
- Suitable for any low voltage application that requires stranded 22 gauge wire with 4 conductors
Time Saving Features
- Rip cord makes it easy to remove the outer jacket when terminating.
- Jacket printing contains contains re-order part number, spec, ratings, and UL information.
- Foot markers indicate precisely how much wire has been used and how much is remaining.
- General Purpose (CL3) fire safety rating for installation in walls and risers (between floors) in residential buildings and in walls in commercial buildings.
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.
Download Spec Sheet Download
Operating Temperature 75°C
Max. Operating Voltage 300v
Material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Outer Diameter 3.6mm
Gauge 22 AWG
Strand Count 1
Material Oxygen Free Copper
Colors Red, Black, White, Green
Insulation Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Available Colors White
Available Lengths 500ft