Category 5e UTP. 24 gauge, 4 pair, unshielded, solid bare copper conductors. Supports 2.5 Gbit/s up to 328ft, tested to 350MHz. ETL Verified. Supports PoE+. UV rated. Limited Use (CMX) fire safety rated. UL Certified.
Performance & Specs
- 24 gauge, 4 twisted pairs, solid bare copper conductors
- Unshielded (U/UTP)
- UV resistant jacket
- Standard TIA/EIA conductor colors
- 1000BASE-T and 2.5GBASE-T up to 328 feet, sweep tested to 350MHz
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568.2-D (2018), ISO/IEC 11801-1, IEC 61156-5 (Edition 2.1)
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
Time Saving Features
- Proprietary winding technology and massive payout hole combine to eliminate kinks and tangles as wire is pulled out of the box
- Reinforced handles, super-strong cardboard, and a water resistant coating ensure that the box can withstand a lot of abuse
- Rip cord makes it easy to remove the outer jacket when terminating.
- Jacket printing contains contains re-order part number, spec, ratings, and UL information.
- Foot markers indicate precisely how much wire has been used and how much is remaining.
- UV rated for direct exposure to sunlight in outdoor applications.
- Limited Use (CMX) fire safety rating for installation in walls and risers (between floors) in residential buildings and in limited applications in commercial buildings.
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.
IEEE 802.3af/at (PoE/PoE+) ✓
Operating Temp. Range -20°C to 60°C
Max. Operating Voltage 300v
Sweep Frequency 350 MHz
Minimum Bend Radius ≥ 4x Overall Diameter
Material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Overall Diameter 4.8mm
Gauge 24 AWG
Material Oxygen Free Copper
Insulation Polyolefin (PO)
Pair 1 Blue & White/Blue Stripe
Pair 2 Orange & White/Orange Stripe
Pair 3 Green & White/Green Stripe
Pair 4 Brown & White/Brown Stripe
Available Colors Black
Available Lengths 500ft and 1000ft