Category 5e FTP. 24 gauge, 4 pair, shielded, solid bare copper conductors. Supports 2.5 Gbit/s up to 328ft, tested to 350MHz. ETL Verified. Supports PoE+. Riser (CMR) fire safety rated. UL Certified.
Performance & Specs
- 24 gauge, 4 twisted pairs, solid bare copper conductors
- Aluminum & mylar foil shield w/ drain wire (F/UTP)
- Standard TIA/EIA conductor colors
- 1000BASE-T and 2.5GBASE-T up to 328 feet, sweep tested to 350MHz
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568.2-D (2018), ISO/IEC 11801-1, IEC 61156-5 (Edition 2.1)
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
Time Saving Features
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.