Category 5e FTP. 24 gauge, 4 pair, shielded, solid bare copper conductors. Supports 2.5 Gbit/s up to 328ft, tested to 350MHz. ETL Verified. Supports PoE+. Riser (CMR) fire safety rated. UL Certified.
Performance & Specs
- 24 gauge, 4 twisted pairs, solid bare copper conductors
- Aluminum & mylar foil shield w/ drain wire (F/UTP)
- Standard TIA/EIA conductor colors
- 1000BASE-T and 2.5GBASE-T up to 328 feet, sweep tested to 350MHz
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568.2-D (2018), ISO/IEC 11801-1, IEC 61156-5 (Edition 2.1)
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
Time Saving Features
- Proprietary winding technology and massive payout hole combine to eliminate kinks and tangles as wire is pulled out of the box
- Reinforced handles, super-strong cardboard, and a water resistant coating ensure that the box can withstand a lot of abuse
- Jacket printing contains contains re-order part number, spec, ratings, and UL information.
- Foot markers indicate precisely how much wire has been used and how much is remaining.
- Riser (CMR) fire safety rating for installation in walls and risers (between floors) in both residential and commercial buildings.
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.
IEEE 802.3af/at (PoE/PoE+) ✓
Operating Temp. Range -20°C to 60°C
Max. Operating Voltage 300v
Sweep Frequency 350 MHz
Material AL Mylar w/ 100% Coverage
Drain Wire 26 AWG Solid Tinned Copper
Minimum Bend Radius 8
Material Flame Retardant Polyvinyl Chloride (FRPVC)
Overall Diameter 6.1mm
Gauge 24 AWG
Material Oxygen Free Copper
Insulation Polyolefin (PO)
Pair 1 Blue & White/Blue Stripe
Pair 2 Orange & White/Orange Stripe
Pair 3 Green & White/Green Stripe
Pair 4 Brown & White/Brown Stripe
Available Colors Black, Blue, and White
Available Lengths 500ft and 1000ft