Category 6 UTP. 23 gauge, 4 pair, unshielded, solid bare copper conductors w/ spline. Supports 5 Gbit/s up to 328ft, 10 Gbit/s up to 180ft, tested to 600MHz. ETL Verified. Supports PoE+. Riser (CMR) fire safety rated. UL Certified.
Performance & Specs
- 23 gauge, 4 twisted pairs, solid bare copper conductors w/ spline
- Unshielded (U/UTP)
- Standard TIA/EIA conductor colors
- 1000BASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, and 5GBASE-T up to 328 feet, 10GBASE-T up to 180 feet, sweep tested to 600MHz
- Standards: ANSI/TIA-568.2-D (2018), ISO/IEC 11801-1, IEC 61156-5 (Edition 2.1)
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
Time Saving Features
*Not applicable to items packaged on spools or in coil packs
Always consult your local building code and/or a licensed electrician if you're unsure about whether a wire or cable is suitable for your use case.